Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s eDetailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
We a looking for a Technical Services Consultant to join the Anthill Technical Department to strengthen our consulting offerings. This is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of digital transformation with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands, in a dynamic and fast-growing agency.
The Technical Services Consultant’s primary task is establishing, directing and expanding the operation of Anthill’s Technical Services program and driving both sales and delivery of Technical Services offerings in collaboration with the Anthill Commercial Department. The employee is responsible for directing the creation of necessary marketing material to the Anthill Commercial Department and collaborating with Account Managers and department heads in driving sales and identifying potential sales opportunities from the Technical Services portfolio.
This role requires frequent and direct engagement with internal Technical Consultants, Project Managers, Account Managers, Clients at global and regional level, as well as heavy engagement with key Platform Vendors and third-party service providers.
As a Technical Services Consultant your responsibilities will include:
• Consult our clients on the execution and implementation of their technical solutions and platforms
• Execute and direct the digital strategies laid out by us or our customers
• Analysing existing market challenges and opportunities
• Identifying relevant products, services, and other consulting opportunities that can be brought to market in collaboration with the input of the Technical leadership and the Anthill Commercial department.
• Develop opportunities and capabilities into a portfolio of Solutions and Services that can be used to define the Technical Services offerings at Anthill.
It is important that you are ambitious and proactive and can see yourself in a product-based consulting function. We are looking for a person with following skills:
· Solid understanding of business processes, and the implications they have on IT/Technical solutions
· Good IT/technical foundation
· Ability to explain IT solutions and challenges to non-tech savvy stakeholders across functions
· Comfortable taking a leading role in conducting workshops or presenting to larger groups at our clients.
· Familiarity with a range of CRM systems
· Knowledge and experience with Pharma is a plus
· Knowledge of Veeva solutions and offerings is a big plus
· Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
· International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
· Job start as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.
Sounds interesting? Join Hyro or recommend a friend now.Join Hyro (and see if you match this job)